Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dr. Fish




There's a new fad in Asia called Dr. Fish. Dr. Fish is a cafe with shallow, warm-water foot pools containing hundreds of tiny minnow-like fish imported from China. For some strange reason, these hungry creatures like to nibble the dead skin off of people's feet! Ewww! Doesn't sound like a good dinner to me. But my curiosity was piqued, so I had to go check it out. It was only $2 for 15 minutes of foot-soaking and fish-nibbling. It felt SO weird! Like ticklish but almost too much stimulation. My friend Kelly and I couldn't stop laughing and it was difficult for us to keep our feet in the water. I soldiered through it and I'm pleased to say that my feet are smoother than ever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that sanitary? I'd hate to have you catch some nasty foot fungus because a fish nibbled on some yucky person's foot before yours...

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home