Wednesday, August 08, 2007

2 months of slacking




In response to previous comments...If I weren't so cool and popular, I'd have more time to provide "killer content" on my blog. I just got back from a month hiatus in the U.S. More details to come.

The first and most important thing to ....one of my dreams came true while I was home---I met and conversed with Sarah Jessica Parker at an autograph signing to promote her new clothing line. And rumor has it that she thinks I'm funny. Just ask Heidi.

Surprised? Not really.

They wouldn't let us take pictures with SJP, but we could take them OF her, in papparazzi-like fashion.
Heidi and I waited just over 2 hours in line, and were rewarded with a smiling, personable and energetic Sarah Jessica. We spoke with her for about 3-50 minutes (I was so starstruck that I lost track of time). She told us a story about Mr. Big's name from the last episode, and she spoke a bit about the S&TC movie that's coming out next year. We joked around a bit in true Heidi/Shannon style (I'm surprised I could actually form a sentence, much less be funny).

When I was talking to her, it truly felt like she was my friend or something. And I told her that. Not in a dorky-stalkerish way, but just that she makes you feel so comfortable, as if I talk to her all the time. It was awesome. She remains star-I'd-most-like-to-be-friends-with. Pictures to follow.

4 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

Did you ask her if the "battles" between she and Kim Catrall were real or just a figment of the media's imagination?

As a guy, I'm ashamed to admit that I've seen all the episodes of that show. I actually thought it was pretty good!

3:53 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

my kind of guy! never be ashamed of that!

11:00 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

So....where are these pictures, LIAR?

- Shawn

11:20 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Take that Shawn! Believe me now? Biatch.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home