Sunday, March 19, 2006

Visitors!

Sorry I haven't written in forever....my friend Nicole is here! Yay!
She arrived a week ago on March 10, and will be here until March 25. My aunt and uncle arrive on March 24. They will stay for a week.
It's great having a friend here. Last weekend we went to Busan, which is a city on the east coast of Korea. I got to see the ocean (the East Sea). It was beautiful!
Today we are going to the Korean Folk Village. It's supposed to be a great replication of how life in Korea used to be (probably a little like "Old World Wisconsin", if you're familiar).
The weather here has been gradually getting nicer. Yesterday was in the 50's. It feels SO good to have spring on the way!!
I will write more soon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is go great that you are out seeing the world. I am proud of you for taking that leap. I know you always wanted to do that. I have a tip for you if you are interested....check out www.skype.com, it is a great way to stay in contact with your friends and family here in WI. It's free and allows you to talk or instant message.

3:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, I meant "so great" not "go great". He-he.

3:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I have basically fallen off the planet. Ph.D school will do that to you:-( I am glad to see that you are enjoying yourself. Email me sometime, I lost your email. Check you later.

Beth

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home