Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Teacher's Day!

Teacher's Day was last week, and boy, some of the students really go out of their way. (I guess it's actually the parents I should give credit to). My kindy class was a gold mine. I got $100 from one student (what??!), a $200 watch from another student, Bobbi Brown makeup from another, a bottle of wine and cheese from one, and assorted bath products from several other kids. It's not unusual to get such elaborate things. Many of my colleagues got $100 gift certificates, and one teacher even got an MP3 player!
Lesson learned: I can be bought!
(insert evil laugh here). :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

Wow, score! You must be one heck of a teacher!

6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From: Debbie Marino (Brian's mom and Heidie's mom-in-law)

I use to be a teacher and I NEVER
gotthe great gifts you received.

Enjoy.

June 24, 2006

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home