Thursday, May 11, 2006

Too busy living to write




Ahhh! I have SO much to write about, but I haven't had any time lately!! My friend Heidi was in town for the past week, and she just left Wednesday. We had a BLAST! We did sooo much stuff, and I'm confident to say she fully experienced Seoul. It was Buddah's Birthday on May 5, so there were tons of festivities for that. Parades that made me think "I am totally in Asia". Big fiery dragons and such.
We experienced a public bath (jimjilbang). Everyone is naked and relaxing in pools of all kinds. Totally "Garden of Eden" experience (although there were no apples involved). We got a naked exfoliating scrub-down and oil massage while we were there....what an experience. It was great, and only $25. I am soooo proud of Heidi because even though we lived together for 7 years, this is the first time I've seen her naked. (and btw.... Matt, you are one lucky guy! ) ;) Don't worry, they separate the women and men (.......damn)
Of course we went to noraebang (singing room) and also DVD bang (DVD room) AND gamebang (game room). It was a weekend of BANGS! Heidi, I had a great time!

This weekend I'm flying to Jeju Island, the Hawaii of Korea with some work friends. I've got a 3 day weekend.....yay....I know I'll have a great time there too....
If I didn't have to work, I'd totally have time to keep this blog updated. Why does work always get in the way of my social life????

P.S. Check out www.rachaelyamagata.com. You can listen to her songs. I just love love love.

1 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

That's so cool that even though you are WAAAAAY over there, you still get quite a few visitors. It must make the whole experience that much better.

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home