Thursday, June 01, 2006

Everland




We had a day off on Tuesday, so I went to Everland with some friends. It's a big amusement park comparable to Disneyland. There are several in the Seoul vicinity, but we decided on Everland because it was voted by Forbes as one of the world's best amusement parks. I've been to Six Flags Great America (of course) and Busch Gardens, but I haven't been to Disney. I'm more of a roller coaster person than people dressed up in cartoon costumes/parades/kiddie rides kind of place. Everland was more of the latter. It was still lots of fun, because they did have a few coasters and nice rides (like a giant bobsleigh and some water rides). They also have a zoo inside, which makes it pretty cool. In addition to that, there is a "Safari" ride where you take a ride into a large protected area and can see lions, tigers, bears, zebras, elephants, giraffes and "LIGERS" (lion - tiger hybrids) roaming around. All the animals were pretty lazy because it was a sunny, warm day. It was great!! But I still do love Great America with all the coasters....
Here are some pics. Baby tiger....awwww. Beautiful lazy lion and me and Gilles.

2 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

Wow..you are seeing so many cool things over there!

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWW! I want to hug and squeeze the little baby and keep him for my very own!! Waaaay too cute!!

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home