Thursday, November 02, 2006

1 more teaching day!!

Hey everyone! Well, I still haven't been able to catch up with all the stuff that's been going on. But exciting news, I only have ONE teaching day left!! I have mixed emotions. I'm really sad to leave these kids (and coworkers) that have been my life for the past year, but I'm also excited to embark on my next adventure...
Heidi arrives on Friday evening! We'll hang in Seoul for the weekend (so she can meet my friends and see the city I've lived in for a year) and then on Monday we leave for China! We'll be in the Beijing area for about a week and then it's onto Thailand for another week. We'll stay in Bangkok for 2 nights and then go to the island of Ko Chang for the rest of the week.

I'll be back in the States on November 20!! I'm really pumped to see all of you again!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home