Wednesday, February 14, 2007

What's with me and singing lately?





So my last night at home was also full of singing. My family had dinner together, and then my cousin Heidi busted out the PS2. She has Karaoke Revolution, as well as an American Idol Playstation 2 game. It's awesome. Randy, Simon and "Laura" (evidently Paula didn't sign on for it) are the judges, and you can have as many players as you want go through the audition process, complete with eliminations. 6 of us played: Heidi, me, my mom, dad, Ryan and Jeremy. We took a lot of time to create each character....you can modify hair style/color, clothing, body type, facial structure....it was hilarious. We made characters that looked eerily like each one of us. My grandma was there watching the whole thing and I can only imagine what she was thinking. (These kids and their video games nowadays!) One of the funniest parts of the night was in the final round, when the game selects the final round song....my brothers had to sing a song by the Pussycat Dolls called "Stickwitu" and they got all but booed off the stage. The game also uses Simon and Randy's real voices so it's especially funny to hear what they say when they judge you....if you ever get the chance to play that game, DO IT! :)
The pictures are from 2 different nights....Heidi, Heidi, Keri and I had a girls night and played Karaoke Revolution, and the other ones are from my last night when I played with the fam.
...and just so you know, Heidi and I were being dramatic on purpose. Really.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mad props go out to Rick Kippert for thinking of getting that game for Steamer's b-day...he rules!

1:09 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

um....i think it might be time to update the ol' profile shanyun.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home